The system CP8000 in all its version with both electrical box 1001SA, 1002SA/SB, 2003 and S400 monitors and controls the temperature of the process gas, it reports the achievement of temperature threshold for early warning and / or act by blocking the supply in case of overcoming the second temperature threshold of alarm. The safety system consists, in general, of an electrical control panel, of one or two pneumatic valves of safety, one or two solenoid valves, one or more temperature sensors and a pressure regulator 20 to 50 bar.
The CP8000 device is designed for protection of pressure equipment against the exceeding of the allowable limits of temperature. The system is classified cat. IV of directives 2014/68/EU (PED).
MAX PRESSURE 40 Barg
- Electrical box SIL3 -93/42/CE e 47/2007/CE
- Pneumatic on-off valves with pilot
- Temperature sensor with N.2 PT1000 integrated in
- One sensor
- Materials Bronze B62 or AISI 316
- From DN.25 (1") to Dn. 250 (10")
- Approved for oxygen use
- 2014/68/EU (PED) Class IV