The valves S.4100 type are a group of interlocked valves that allow the assembling of two S.4000 changeover valves upstream and downstream of the two safety valves. This group is composed of:
- N.1 primary changeover S.4000 valve in inlet
- N.2 safety valves assembled on the outlets of the primary changeover valve
- N.2 flanged couplings in outlet to the two safety valves
- N.1 secondary changeover S.4000 valve
The changeover valves shafts are mechanically connected to each other, allowing combined and simultaneous operation.
Acting on the hand- wheel placed on the inlet valve, the two changeover valves inlet and outlet are simultaneously actuated, obtaining the switching steps and excluding one of the two safety valves from the service.The S 4100 valves are designed and manufactured in conformity with 2014/68/EU (PED) cat. I, II, III and ATEX 94/9/EC II - 2G.
- Flanged connections
- Max. rating ANSI 2500 (PN.400)
- ASME B 16.34
- 2014/68/EU (PED) cat. I,II,III
- ATEX 94/9/CE II – 2G
- Manual control with gear
- Pneumatic control
- Electric control
- Limit Switch